What we do?
NORBS’ programs and activities directly support the discriminated target groups, patients with rare diseases, especially children, due to the fact that most of these patients are children whose life duration is very short. NORBS’ activities include:
1. Awareness raising activities for the general public
2. Rare diseases advocates trainings and educations
3. Educating healthcare professionals on rare diseases
4. Advocacy and policy making – communicating with stakeholders
5. Regular participation in conferences and forums on rare diseases 6. Help Line – direct support and assistance to people living with rare diseases